R.G. Miller is in the classification of an “Essential Business” as identified by Governor Wolf during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
In response to COVID-19 all R.G. Miller locations are open for business with curbside pick-up or delivery available for all of your building material needs.
R.G. Miller wants everyone to be safe during these challenging times. We have implemented all of the CDC and Governor Wolf safety guidelines throughout our organization to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
In order to limit contact between all parties at this time access to our showrooms is not permitted but you can call your order into R.G. Miller (list of locations and phone numbers below) 2 hours ahead of time and R.G. Miller will have your order available for curbside pick-up at the location of your choice.
If you would prefer R.G. Miller can deliver your material directly to your jobsite.
When placing your order please advise us if you would like your order delivered and we will advise you when your delivery can be scheduled. Please be assured that R.G. Miller has taken a number of additional precautional steps for jobsite deliveries to ensure everyone’s safety.
When calling your order in please advise us if you want the materials charged to your R.G. Miller account or if you want the materials charged to your credit card.
When placing an order for curbside pick-up or delivery please:
1. Place your order by phone, see list of stores and phone numbers below
2. Lets us know if you want the materials charged to your R.G. Miller account or to your credit card
3. Our goal is to have your order ready for pick-up in two hours or less
4. We will advise you when you call your order in when your order will be ready for pick-up
5. Once you arrive at the location call the store to advise that you are here for pick-up
6. The R.G. Miller associate will advise you where your product(s) are located or how-to pick-up your order